29th May 2016
To be held at Rosewood Stud Equestrian Centre
Affiliated to The Showing Register, Equifest, 15+ Horse
& Pony Events. Think Pink Diamond Qualifier.
Our chosen charity: World Horse Welfare
Eastern Light Photography will be in attendance.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD FULL SCHEDULE FOR CLASS RULES AND CLASS & RING INFO.
TSR Masterclass - Mrs H Pierce
In Hand Dales - Mrs S Prior
In Hand Fell - Mrs S Prior
In Hand Highland - Mrs B Halls
In Hand Connemara - Mrs L Impey
In Hand Masterclass - Mrs J Kilbey
In Hand Welsh A & B - Mrs J Kilbey
In Hand Welsh C & D - Mr B Hall
Condition & Turnout - Mrs S Prior
In Hand New Forest - Mrs L Impey
In Hand Dartmoor - Mrs L Wright
In Hand Exmoor - Mrs L Wright
In Hand Shetland + Miniatures - Mrs L Wright
In Hand Mixed Youngstock - Mrs R Keeling
Ridden Veteran - Mrs R Keeling
Walk & Trot Ridden - Mrs L Wright
40+ Rider - Mrs L Wright
Novice Ridden - Mrs L Wright
Open Ridden - Mrs R Keeling
In Hand Veteran - Mrs R Keeling
Fancy Dress - Mr W Bailey
Dog Show - TBC
Lead Rein & First Ridden Masterclass - Mrs L Wright
Tack & Turnout - Mr B Hall
Child Handler - Mr B Hall
Novice Lead Rein - Mrs H Pierce
Open Lead Rein - Mrs L Wright
In Hand Any Age/Breed - Mr W Bailey
Lead Rein Pony - Mr W Bailey
First Ridden Pony - Mr W Bailey
Family Pony - Mr W Bailey
Pony with longest Mane/Tail - Mr W Bailey
Rescue Pony In Hand - Mr W Bailey
Prettiest Mare - Mr W Bailey
Handsome Gelding - Mr W Bailey
Pairs - Mr W Bailey
Riding Horse - Mr W Bailey
Concours de elegance - Mr W Bailey
Adult & Child Pairs - Mr W Bailey
WHP Clinic - Mr S Bloss
Dog & Dobbin - Mr S Bloss
Lead Rein WHP - Mr S Bloss
First Ridden WHP - Mr S Bloss
Absolute Beginner WHP - Mr S Bloss
Novice Small Breeds WHP - Mr S Bloss
Novice Large Breeds WHP- Mr S Bloss
Open Small Breeds WHP - Mr S Bloss
Open Large Breeds WHP - Mr S Bloss
Emergency Judges - Mrs B Halls/ Mrs L Impey
In Hand Classes - Members £8.00 per class. Non Members £10 per class
In Hand – on Day – Members £10 per class. Non Members £15.00 per class
Ridden Classes Members £8.00 per class. Non Members £10.00 per class
Ridden Classes – On Day Members £10 per class. Non Members £15.00 per class
Fancy Dress/Concours £ 5.00 members £8 Non Members – no late entry fee
Dog & Dobbin. Members £4.00 Non Members £7.00. No late entry fee
Handy Pony enter at ringside. £2.00 per round
Dog Show enter at ringside £1 per class
Master Classes & Clinics £10 per pony members. £15.00 Non Members
If spaces available on day £20 for TSR Pathway
Rosettes : Awared to 6th place in all classes. Highest placed members special in every class, and a special members championship
will be held before the supreme of show.
Medical Cover £5.00 per competitor
Numbers will not be sent prior to the event unless an A5 pre paid envelope is sent with entry forms.
Cheques payable to Iceni Native Pony Show, paypal payments accepted to Iceninps@btinternet.com please add £1 per transaction to
cover fees. BACS payments to sort code 776640 account number 1085748 please mark in notes date of show and horse/pony name
Equo Events on line entry system, please refer to the Equo website.
No overnight stables on showground
TSR HORSEZONE.CO.UK Regional Finals - This show is a qualifier for the 2016 TSR HORSEZONE.CO.UK Regional Finals. Qualify
and enter ANY of the Regional Finals Central, East Anglia, North West, North East, South East, South, Wales & South West or
Scottish. You Do Not have to be a TSR member to qualify or enter a final. The Rider/Handler qualifies and can enter any horse/pony
in any number of Finals!
TSR HORSEZONE.CO.UK Riders Finals - 1st & 2nd riders qualify and will receive a qualification card in the ring.
TSR HORSEZONE.CO.UK In Hand Finals - The two highest placed Handlers with a TSR In Hand Card will qualify in any In Hand
class. Handlers MUST have their cards signed in the ring by the judge/steward, cards are available FREE from the TSR website. Full
details at http://www.theshowingregister.co.uk/
TSR Medal Awards - TSR members can collect qualification cards & signatures and redeem for a TSR Medal see TSR website for
BSHA Grass Roots Championships - With a TSR qualification card you can also enter the BSHA Grass Roots Champs on the 10th
Sept at Addington Equestrian Centre - You do not have to be a BSHA member to qualify or enter the final.
1. All ponies competing in the mountain & moorland classes must be registered or registration applied for, with appropriate breed
Society to compete in the pure bred classes
2. The organizers accept no responsibility for loss or damage to any items or vehicles or persons competing, attending, assisting or
watching the event
3. The judges decision is final
4. In event of a complaint this must be handed in writing to the secretary within 20 minutes of the finish of the class with £40 IN CASH,
the money will be forfeited if the objections is upheld
5. All Stallions must be shown and bitted as per breed society rules, no handler’s under 14 years for stallions/colts.
6. It is a condition of entry that all exhibitors have current third party liability insurance.
7. Any persons who is deemed to be mistreating ponies or abusive behavior/social media harassment towards any other competitors
/judges/stewards or organizers will be asked to remove themselves/ponies from the showground and all entry fees will be
8. Correctly fitted NPS Standard British Standard 3 point-fixing hats must be worn at all times when mounted.
9. Snaffle bits only as per shown in the schedule are acceptable to be worn at the event. All novice ponies to be shown in snaffles.
No Wilkie bits to be used as a double bit.
10. The committee reserve the right to combine/split classes according to entries
11. No spurs to be worn at any time on the show ground or in the ring, ponies being exercised before entry into the ring must
only wear tack that is acceptable in the show ring. No Side reins allowed when warming up. Please take care when lunging
to ensure you have enough room to do this safely.
12. Dogs: are allowed on the showground, please keep them on a lead at all times, and clear up after them.
13. No mucking out of horseboxes in the car parking areas please, and take your rubbish home with you.
14. Part Bred M&M ponies must be registered with the respective Mountain & Moorland Breed Society
Equifest 2016: This show is affiliated to Equifest, taking place at East of England Showground, Peterborough 2016, the TWO highest
placed exhibits not already qualified in each class will qualify for the relevant Equifest Championship to be held at the East of
England Showground on 17th-21st August 2016.
Affiliated to THINK PINK DIAMOND SHOW 2016 .
Affiliated to 15+ Horse & Pony Events 2016.To qualify for the 2016 National Supreme Showing at Equifest, Peterbourough on 21st
August, the first, second and third pony in all classes will qualify to enter the National Supreme Showing Championship Show the
rider/handler and horse/pony must register with 15+ Horse & Pony Events within 14 days of qualifying show date. Further
information concerning this exciting organization & what it can offer for the older equines please contact 15+ Horse & Pony Events
– 01588650180 – Horse15firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliated to Amateur Showing Society: Classes 2-9, 11-21, 23-34, 37-41, 46-64
1st -3rd qualify for the amateur showing society national championships. Full details can be found on
www.amateurshowingsociety.co.uk or telephone 01284 388923. Competitors have 28 days to become a member to
retain the qualification