More information on what cookies are and the types of cookies we use can be found
Ms sharon webb
Holmes Chapel Road
What’s included: £210....
Arrival any time after 12pm, settle in with a hack on the farm ride. Saturday there will be lessons in the morning and the afternoon, Sunday will include another lesson in the morning and the day will finish after lunch with the farm ride, time to pack up get off at a time to suit lessons will be tailored to suit your needs. show Jumping, cross country and flatwork.
Stabling in monarch stables with bedding included (shavings) 2 bales already in but more can be purchased at £6.30.
Haylege is included but if hay is required please bring your own, no reduction in cost will be given.
Friday & Saturday evening there will be a meal in the pavilion.
Sat & Sun breakfast will be a relaxed help yourself cereals/toast/ crossaints.
Lunches on Saturday and Sunday will be jacket potatoes/soup/ and sandwiches.
Hot drinks and biscuits will be readily available all day in the pavilion.
In between riding there will be time to shop at the lovely Hope valley Saddlery, there is also a vets onsite.
Sleeping arrangements can be either in your own lorries (hook up £30 for the duration) or in the pavilion, bring your own camp beds. There are toilet and shower blocks included.
Camp will be informal and for:
• those looking to improve their skills
• those bringing on a young horse
• moving up the competition ladder (ie: BE80T up)
• moving onto the competition ladder
• cementing a new horse/rider combination
• kick starting horse and rider
• those who want to socialise with their horse in tow!
• those who want to enjoy quality time with their horses and friends